Hopewell Overseas Manpower Network, Inc. (Hopewell) was established in 1999 by seasoned international staffing & manpower practitioners. Over the decade, Hopewell has already deployed Filipino workers to different parts of the world like in Africa, Europe, Far Eastern and Southern Asia, Middle East and America.
The Hopewell Team is composed of highly qualified professionals whose expertise in the recruitment industry is one of the strength of our company. The establishment of the company was carefully planned and founded to meet the present and growing demands of Employers/Foreign Principals. The fundamental trust of the company, not only being continuously adopted and followed by Hopewell but has evolved to a more dynamic organization to meet the high expectations of our costumers/clients.
From sourcing to selection, processing and final deployment, we assure every client of a personalized and tailored-fit service coupled with providing the best-qualified candidates for every position required by the Employer/Foreign Principal.
Our company can effectively and efficiently source all types and kinds of Filipino Workers depending on the specific needs of Employers/Foreign Principals. We can provide workers ranging from semi-skilled to skilled, professionals and even highly trained Household Service Workers.
Our company President, Ms. Catherine "Cathy" Binag Bamahrez, has over three (3) decades experience in the recruitment industry. As a hands-on entrepreneur, Ms. Cathy has continuously expanded the market reach of the company by personally meeting and handling Employers/Foreign Principals here and abroad transforming the business relationship into partnership of mutual benefits for Employers/Foreign Principals & Hopewell.
Ms. Cathy has likewise expanded the growing numbers of affiliated companies over the past years. Adding to Hopewell's roosters of auxiliary business, which complements and expedite deployment of highly trained and qualified workers are, Philippine Overseas Workers Medical Clinic And Diagnostic Center, Inc. and First Multi Healthcare Services, medical diagnostic clinics primarily for Overseas Filipino Worker, and Manilaphil Skills Institute, a government Technical Education Skills Development Authority accredited training and assessment center.
Hopewell has in its team of Management the following officers:
- International Marketing Executives/Consultants that directly coordinates with Employers/Foreign Principals on-site;
- Seasoned Finance Executive (with the rank of Corporate Secretary) that does not only understand the financial aspect of the business but well versed in the recruitment business;
- Vice President for Administration that is updated and in the loop of the recruitment business not only amongst the industry players but also with all key government offices involve in the deployment of Filipino Workers;
- A hands-on Operations Manager that has gained expertise both in handling Employers/Foreign Principals and sourcing qualified applicants; and
- A deeply knowledgeable Human Resource Manager that designs work system such as hiring, recognition, strategic pay, performance development and evaluation system. Career and succession planning and development.